Thursday, November 1, 2012


I made the November edition of CairnsLife magazine.  It gave me an opportunity to talk a bit about my business and Hypnosis.  I could only use 250 words which was limiting however I was able to talk about Hypnosis and answer some of the questions that I am asked.  For example people quite often beleive that when they are hypnotised they are asleep so I need to explain that indeed they are awake and fully aware of everything that is said during the session.  I also squashed the rumour that Hypnotists can make people cluck like a chicken.  If that were the case then there would be thousands of people walking around clucking for no apparent reason.  I am NOT a stage Hypnotist. I am serious about helping people to get to core issues and eliminating the negative experience and emotions and flipping it so that people can move on with their lives. Hypnosis does that.  Especially when the Hypnotist has been trained in the most up tp date methods which I have.
I use the Elman Induction so I can relax your body and your conscious mind known as the 'Critical Factor'.  That means I talk directly to the Subconscious mind where the permanent memory is.  It's like going into a computer and reprograming it.
Well I wasn't able to write all of the above, however with this exposure I am looking forward to all of my new Hypnosis clients.  Speak soon.....................................

No comments:

Post a Comment