Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Girl talk

Today I spent some time with 3 business owners here in Cairns.  We spent a wonderful morning at Thala Beach Resort north of Cairns just before you reach Port Douglas having morning tea. 

The food was marvelous and the company stimulating.

Brenda is the owner of FNQApartments while Megan is the owner of The Junk Wave and Shivany owns Synthesis 345.

Amazing motivating women who know exactly where they are going, why they are doing it and how the heck they will achieve it all.

Tonight I am off to the launch of the 'new look' Cairns Life Magazine.  It will be held at The Salt House a very popular restaurant. 

I am actually featured in this month's mag in the health section.  I am looking forward to see what they have done with my story........

No comments:

Post a Comment